Hi, my name is D and this is my writings on subjects. I'm no rapscallion or anything at all. If you want to you can read my writings on subjects if you have free time. If you want to argue with me or call me names then please comment. Negative feedback is very welcome...I love dat shit. Me? I'm not even a noun, I'm a fucking verb, dude.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

On Keplar and on Religion

Keplar used his beliefs in his religion as a tool to drive himself to make great discoveries.

Yet contradictaly, Many use their beliefs in religion to justify murdering other humans from other religions who they consider an enemy due to their "heathen" beliefs.

Conclusion: A belief structure is like a tool similar to a hammer, you can use your belief structure to produce great good or great evil. A hammer similarly, can be used to build a house to shelter people from the cold and rain...but you can also use it to claw-end a person in the back of the skull and kill them.

Use your belief tools for good and not evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment